With its vast Turia park and many bike lanes, Valencia is the perfect city to cycle from A to B. Are you living in Valencia for a longer period of time and would you like to have your own Once Upon a Time bike? We have got the solution! You can rent your own long term bike in our shop Valencia Tours & Bike Rental now!
Your ‘own’ bike
Renting a bike for a few days can be fun, though having your own bicycle is even more fun and more important, more convenient! When you’re working, studying or enjoying your free time in Valencia for a longer time, it’s very handy to have a bike. However, searching for a good quality second hand bike can be quite a challenge, not to mention the Spanish language and the costs for a bike including some proper locks. From now on you don’t have to worry about strolling markets to find the perfect bike. Long term bike rental it is! In our Valencia ‘Tours & Bike Rental’ shop in Ruzafa you will find trendy ‘Once Upon a Time’ city bikes of good quality. Each of our bikes got their own name, so there might be a chance you will leave our shop on ‘Cerveza’ or ‘Hola’. The only thing you need to do is to collect the bike so the bike is yours during the rental period!
– English speaking service
– Cheaper than renting a bike for a day/week
– No struggles with full or empty Valenbici stations
– Nice trendy bike with no less than four locks, bell, straps and lights included
– Convenient(you don’t need to search for a second hand bike and you don’t have to sell it a afterwards)
Long term bike prices
Option 1: Long term bike
Price: € 20,00 per month (minimum of three months)
Including: trendy bike with back pedal brake, four proper locks, lights
Option 2: Long term bike + repair service
Price: € 27,50 per month (minimum of 3 months)
Including: trendy bike with back pedal brake, four proper locks, lights and repair service (flat tire, chain fallen off, broken lights)
Optional: repair service
Would you rather come to our shop for reparation of your bike instead of searching a Spanish bicycle repair shop, you might consider choosing a contract including repair service. For reparations like fixing a flat tire, broken lights or a bike chain that has fallen off, you can just bring your long term bike to our shop. We will try to fix the bike on spot or we will give you another long term bike directly. That means immediate service without any waiting time!
Price: € 7,50 (per month)
– Deposit is € 130,00 per long term bike, payment in exact cash only when signing contract.
– The costs of the rental period can be paid in either cash or with card.
– You need to park the bike to a suitable bicycle station.
– Any possible damage or theft of the long term bike will be settled with the deposit.
– By signing the contract and renting the bike, you agree with the conditions.
Location Bike Rental Shop
Calle Cuba 34
Monday until Sunday: 9.30–14.00 and from 16.30–20.00
Telephone/Whatsapp (within opening hours): +34 691 928 943
Whatsapp (outsideopening hours): +34 644 384 403