What better way to discover what the artistic Ruzafa and the trendy Canovas (neighborhoods in Valencia) have to offer by walking? You’ll get to know the stories behind small boutiques, find out about cool concepts, extraordinary details, popular restaurants, lesser known attractions, cozy bars, a pub tour and a lot more during this walking route (in PDF).
INCLUDED: The alternative scene of Ruzafa makes the neighbourhood ideal for bar-hopping! Attached to the walking route you’ll find a pub tour put together for you to discover the great variety of pubs and bars in Ruzafa.
Click here to download a preview of the Ruzafa & Canovas Walking Route.
Part of the L’Eixample district are the artistic, creative and alternative neighbourhood Ruzafa and the hip and trendy neighbourhood Canovas.
• Ruzafa is a neighborhood full of artists, vintage shops, cozy bars, live music bars, book bars and innovative restaurant concepts.
• Canovas is a neighborhood where you’ll find many restaurants, delicatessen shops and designer boutiques.
During this walking route (PDF) you’ll get a good impression of both these neighbourhoods; you’ll get to discover great places with a cozy and intimate atmosphere. It also contains a lot of additional information and great tips!
• Tips: During the walking route you’ll pass several restaurants and bars that are popular among the Valencians. Therefore we recommend you to walk this route somewhere in the beginning of your stay in Valencia, because you’ll most likely find a lot of great places that you would want to go back to.
• Surprising: Be surprised by the stories behind the boutiques, lesser known attractions, special details, unique bars and friendly locals.
• Flexible: Great about this walking route is you can walk at your own pace, decide for yourself if you want to sit down somewhere, have a rest or have something to eat or drink, and continue whenever you want. You can also use the walking route to browse through when looking for a cozy bars, a popular restaurant or a unique boutique.
• Up-to-date: Unfortunately, not all travel guides are always up-to-date. However, this digital walking route is! We keep track of anything that changes and keep it up-to-date.
• Original design, many beautiful photographs and fun facts and stories;
• Many cozy cafes, bars and restaurants along the way. Great for taking a break;
• Lesser-known sights, boutiques and surprising concepts;
• Pub tour in the alternative and creative neighbourhood Ruzafa.
How to get the Ruzafa & Canovas walking route?
You can buy the route in our shop!
1. Order and pay with Credit Card or PayPal:
Once the payment is completed, the route is downloadable via the website and you will get an email with the download link to the route.
2. Order by email or oru contact form and pay by bank transfer:
Send an email to email@example.com and we will send you the bank account number. Once the payment is completed, we will send you the walking route in a PDF file, which can be viewed either on your phone, tablet or iPad. You can also choose to print the walking route.