Are you planning to go to Valencia and therefore looking for hotels in this city? We have made it easy for you! We have selected some great hotels with all the facilities you need and in a great area. You can easily book these hotels by clicking on the links in the description.
One Shot Palacio Reina Victoria ****
-From €72,00 per night
In the city centre of Valencia you will find the One Shot Palacio Reina Victoria. The modern interior of this hotel offers all the facilities you need and within a 10 minute walking distance from the cathedral. The hotel is next to Plaza del Ayuntamiento. The subway station and train station are close by. The rooms are spacious and full equipped. Every rooms has his own style. For more information about One Shot Palacio Reina Victoria hotel, see this page.
Hotel Dimar ****
-From €52,00 per night
-Situated in trendy Canóvas
Hotel Dimar is located on the border of the trendy area Cánovas en the centre. From this relative new hotel it is possible to walk to Jardín de Turia, Calle Colon and the many restaurants and tapas bars in Cánovas. Besides, a bus in direction to the beach drives along the hotel. For current prices, availability and more information, see Hotel Dimar.
Gran Vía Marqués del Turia
MD Design Hotel **
-From €94,00 per night
You can find MD Design Hotel in the historical centre of Valencia. The hotel has a great view on the Turia park and its close by the Cathedral. The sun terrace at the hotel has a great view and offers a lounge space to have a drink. The rooms have a great design with beautiful decorations. The hotel is also close by the Mercat Central. For more information about MD Design Hotel, see this page.
Carrer de Boix 3
One Shot Colón ***
-From €59,00 per night
The One Shot Colón hotel is a great hotel in the city centre of Valencia. The hotel has an artistic look and in the rooms you will also find some artistic details. Some of the rooms have a balcony with a great view over the city. Within a 10 minute walking distance you will find the Cathedral and in 5 minutes you will find the Mercado Colón. The rooms are fully equipped and the hotel has its own bar. For more info about One Shot Colón hotel, see this page.
Calle Colón 46
Hotel Silken Puerta Valencia ****
-From €54,00 per night
-Chic & spacious
Hotel Silken Puerta Valencia has a modern design and rooms with kingsize beds, comfortable seats and it offers free internet access. Some of the rooms have a great bath and/or a balcony. The hotel is located just outside the historical centre, but both bus and subway station are very close by.(Between Aragon and Amistad) The hotel is very nearby Turia park and you can also go to the beach very fast with public transport. For current prices, availability and more information, see Hotel Silken Puerta Valencia.
Cardenal Benlloch 28
Hotel Malcom and Barret ***
-From €40,00 per night
-Great looking bar
Hotel Malcom and Barret is a very nice hotel with great rooms and all facilities you need. The interior is very modern and the bar has an amazing look. This bar has also a gin collection for the best gin tonic. The hotel is on a fifteen minute drive from the city centre of Valencia. This hotel is perfect for people who like a good and clean hotel for a small price. For more information about Hotel Malcom and Barret, see this page.
Avenida Ausias March 59
– Compare different hotels before booking one;
– Some booking/hotel websites show prices including breakfast. Keep that in mind when you are comparing.
– If you are looking for a hotel in Valencia with special facilities, you can state your preferences at some websites.
– When you want to book a hotel, you can read some opinions about the accommodation. It can help you by choosing one.
– In case your flight from Valencia is in the afternoon, you can ask the hotel if it is possible to have the late check out. Sometimes it can happen that a hotel is not fully occupied and mostly you can stay longer without any extra costs.
– Keep in mind that when you are about to book a hotel far away from the city centre, you are dependent of public transport services. The buses and metros in Valencia do not operate till late in the night. On the contrary, the opening hours of many bars, restaurants and clubs are late in the night. Valencia has some night buses, but they don’t have regular stops. You could take a cab.
– When you are looking for a hotel located centrally, you should look at the zip codes 46001, 46002, 46003… 46001 is the city centre and so further. Is the zip code of the hotel something like 46023? Then you can expect that the hotel is far away from the centre.
– In case you are going to book the hotel, be clear about the bed. Do you want one big bed or two separate beds?