Are you organizing a business trip/incentive trip? Valencia is the place to go! Once Upon a Bike can help you to organize an unforgettable trip based on your budget and personal preferences.
WHAT WILL ONCE UPON A BIKE DO FOR YOU?
ADVICE ON ACCOMMODATION
Are you looking for the right place to stay during your trip to Valencia? We will give you advice and help you to find the right place to stay.
WHERE TO EAT, DRINK AND DANCE
There are many tapas bars, good restaurants, pubs and trendy (open air) clubs in Valencia. We are happy to share our knowledge with you to make sure you will have a good time at the best places that Valencia has to offer.
GROUP ACTIVITIES / GUIDED TOURS / EXCURSIONS
To make sure we have suitable activities for every individual Once Upon a Bike offers a diverse variety of activities and tours in Valencia. Booking one of our activities can be the perfect way to get to know the city and your colleagues. And if you already know your colleagues, the activities are nice for an incentive trip, to reward your employees for their good work.
To make sure the whole trip runs smoothly we will offer you professional guidance during your business trip. Our experienced and enthusiastic guides always want to help you out.
Due to our experience and knowledge of the city we will be able to tell you whether you will need to make use of transfers or not. On top of that we can organize your transfers ourselves, no matter the size of your group.
WHY CHOOSE ONCE UPON A BIKE?
– Surprising: we will do everything to make your trip an unforgettable one! We offer group activities with surprising elements.
– Time saving: we know the most beautiful places and we gladly take over a lot of your work.
– Flexible: we can offer you a complete program based on all your preferences, needs and budget.
EXAMPLES OF ACTIVITIES
– Guided walking tour in the city centre
– Enjoying authentic Valencian paella surrounded by the rice fields in Albufera
– Excursion to the most famous bodega (wine producer) in the region of Valencia
– Discover the story behind the modern architecture in the “Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias”
– Guided tour at the football stadium together with watching a game of FC Valencia
– Flamenco experience including music, dance and an extensive dinner
– Pintxos and cider experience
– Cava (Spanish sparkling wine ) tasting
– Spanish delicacy tasting (for example with Jámon Ibérico de Bellota, different sorts of cheese and Cava)
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS YOU CAN CONTACT US:
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: (0034) 644384403
– Contact form: