Are you a real wine lover? Then we have good news, because Valencia is the perfect place for you! Valencia is a wine region where you can find a lot of bodegas. These bodegas produce the best wines, which you can taste during our wine tasting in our Tours & Bike Rental shop in Ruzafa!
Spain is great exporter of wine and therefore you can find a lot of quality wines in Valencia as well. The wine is produced in different regions in Spain from diverse grapes such as Verdejo, Airén, Palomino, Macabeo, Tempranillo, Monastrell, Parellada and Garnacha. In Valencia and its surroundings (also called ‘La Comunidad Valenciana’) you can also find a lot of diverse wine regions such as Requena and Utiel. This area is perfect for the production of wine because of its Mediterranean climate. Since 1957 the wines have a special quality mark called the DO-acknowledgement. During our wine tasting you can try four delicious Valencian wines!
Did you know that Valencia is one of the few regions in Spain that can call itself a cava producer? Good to know… if you are a real cava lover, you can also book our cava tasting!
Do you want to know more about the Valencian wine regions, typical local wines and other interesting background information? Our enthusiastic local and English speaking wine expert would like to invite you for an authentic wine tasting. He will tell you about his passion for wine, some wine facts and surprising stories. Besides that, there is also time to discover the best wine and food combinations. After the wine tasting you also know which wines you can order in Valencian restaurants and what food will be the best choice in combination with the wine.
The wine tasting takes place in a cozy wine bar in the trendy district Cánovas, located at the edge of the city center. After the wine tasting you can find lots of cozy restaurants and bars to have another drink or lovely dinner. After booking the wine tasting, we will send you the exact location of the wine tasting and all other useful information.
Price per person: €32.50
Duration: 1,5 hours
• Tasting of 4 different quality wines
• English speaking local with a passion for wine
• For every wine a matching bite
• Personalized tips for good wine bars and restaurants in Valencia
• A wine tasting can be booked with a minimum of 8 people. If you are with less than 8 people, please contact us for more information.
• If you have other ideas, preferences, or if you want to taste more different wines or also want to taste other local delicacies such as Jamon Ibérico de Bellota (best ham in Spain), different Spanish cheese, etcetera? Please inform for the possibilities.
• Would you like to surprise someone or do you have other ideas related to wine tasting in particular? Please contact us for more information.
How can you book a wine tasting in Valencia?
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: (0034) 644384403
– Contact form: